We will not do a lot of body work, but we
will make it presentable. We put sheet metal over holes in the sides
where lights were installed, and then put bondo over the holes on the
Bondo covers all sins. The air scoop was taken
from the old car and installed.
|The rubber boots of the transaxles are cut apart by the brush we
drive through. I invented the boot protector to deflect the brush from the
boots. The transaxle is not installed yet.
The floor of the battery
compartment was eaten up by the
battery acid. This has been replaced by a new galvanized
sheet metal floor. Notice the sheet metal hole cover on the
side. I added an ammeter to monitor the electrical system.
|The floor on the left side is OK.
Click here to go to next page